7 Best Email Marketing Services
Is email marketing one of the priorities for your online business? Are you hunting for the ideal email marketing service? Selecting the right email marketing software can have a significant impact on the effectiveness and success of your advertising campaign.
The correct email marketing tool for your business significantly depends on your contact list size, requirements, and budget. Here are some of the best email marketing applications you can choose for your business.
AWeber is an email marketing platform that was developed by Tom Kulzer, the CEO of Aweber Company in 1988. This platform is among the oldest and most common email marketing software providers across the world. They provide a wide array of tools for medium and small-sized business to help them manage all their email marketing.
Working with AWeber is pretty straightforward.
It effortlessly connects to many platforms, including WordPress. You will gain access to inbuilt email templates, autoresponders, email tracking, and list management with detailed insights.
The support options provided by this software include live webinars, email support, phone support, live chat, and a massive library of tutorials and how-tos.
• A wide array of templates
• Responsive email designs
• Segmentation options
• Blog/ RSS to-email functionality
• Integrates with third-party apps
• Email, live chat, and phone support
• The ability to host/ import an email database
• Some marketing automation functionality
Aweber pricing plans
AWeber offers you a 30-days free trial. Afterward, their pricing plans begin from $19 a month, but you can also register for annual or quarterly packages to save a lot more. There are five plans offer by Aweber. The pricing procedure includes:
• 0 to 500 subscribers: $19 every month
• 501 to 2,500 emails: $29 each month
• 2,501 to 5,000 emails: $49 each month
• 5,001 to 10,000 emails: $69 each month
• 10,001 to 25,000 emails: $149 each month
But, if you have more than 25,000 subscribers, you will have to contact Aweber to get a quotation.
Pros of Aweber
• It’s pretty easy to use.
• Support options are more widespread than some key competitors’ products.
• It comes with an extensive range of templates.
• Reasonably priced.
While it’s not the cheapest product out there, it is less expensive than other similar solutions.
• It has useful importing feature. With the alternative to import a broad range of file kinds and insert the email addresses, you are introducing immediately to an autoresponder run.
• It allows you to decide whether to subscribe clients to your list on a double or single opt-in basis.
• It integrates easily with a wide variety of third-party apps and tools.
• Reporting features are good.
• All email templates are responsive.
• Setting up time-based autoresponders is incredibly easy to do.
Cons of Aweber
• Some of AWeber’s templates look somehow outdated.
• You can’t exclude or include multiple sections immediately when you are sending an e-newsletter.
• The RSS to inbuilt email templates are weak, and they can’t get edited using the standard drag and drop builder.
Aweber is the autoresponder I use, and it’s my #1 recommendation.
Constant Contact was founded by Randy Parker in 1995 as “Roving Software” in an attic in Massachusetts. This email marketing application is one of the biggest and fastest developing email services across the globe. It is beginner-friendly and one of the easiest to use an email marketing software.
You can effortlessly manage your marketing calendar, email templates, contacts, email lists, and more. Every account provides you with access to easy reporting and tracking, Facebook ads integration, list segmentation, free image library, inbuilt social media sharing features, and excellent eCommerce integration.
The Email Plus accounts offered by Constant Contact also comes with great features such as email automation, online donations, coupons, polls and surveys, and subject A/B testing to increase your open value.
Constant Contact provides unparalleled support with email, phone calls, community support, live chat, and an extensive library of useful resources.
Apart from online training, Constant Contact also provides in-person live seminars across the United States. That allows your business to learn the essentials of email marketing fast and begin using it to grow your business like an expert.
• Contact Management
• Tracking & Reporting
• Apps & Integrations
• Events Registration and Management
• List-Building Tools
• Social Media Sharing features
• Image Library
• Facebook Fan Promotion
• Opens and Click Tracking
• Mobile Email Marketing
Constant Contact pricing plans
• 0 to 500 emails subscribers every month – $15
• 501 to 2,500 subscribers every month – $30
• 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers every month – $75
Constant Contact Pros
• Great Template Library.
It has more than 400 templates, and one of the most significant collections of free template libraries.
• Suitable for Beginners.
If you’re not interested in learning how to design your HTML newsletters, customizing the templates offered is not that hard.
• Export/ Import Lists.
Easy import of your existing addresses from Outlook Express, ACT!, and Microsoft Outlook.
They use SafeSubscribeSM and SafeUnsubscribe™ applications to secure email address better.
• Free Trial Period.
The 60-day free trial duration gives you time to decide if Constant Contact is the appropriate email marketing software for your business.
Constant Contact Cons
• Hard to Cancel Services.
It’s impossible to cancel your account over the internet or through email. You will have to call them to cancel for you. That inconveniences customers, mainly originating from an online software provider.
Constant Contact platform is more costly than other similar software providers.
• Limited Customization.
When customizing their inbuilt templates, you can only utilize their WYSIWYG editor. There’s no WYSIWYG for editing your HTML designs.
It does not support auto-responders.
• List Management Limitations.
There’s no list segmentation feature. Also, you can only build and use a single sign-up online form for your site per account.
SendinBlue refers to a complete email and SMS marketing service for businesses. The platform was founded by Kapil Sharma and Armand Theberge in 2012. It’s one of the fastest developing email marketing service providers in Europe.
This platform is incredibly easy to use with powerful tools to build highly engaging and beautiful emails. The simple drag and drop features are ideal for beginners who don’t have any experience in email advertising.
It comes with beginner-friendly programmed tools that enable you to create workflows, segment users, and send transactional emails.
It can also choose the best time for sending emails utilizing their algorithms.
SendinBlue provides an entirely free email marketing platform that allows you to send a maximum of 300 emails each day, but all the emails you send will include their branding.
• Send Time Optimization
• Email Marketing
• SMS Campaigns
• Real-time Tracking
• Subscription Forms
• Spam check
• Trigger marketing
• Flexible, Customizable Layouts
• Dynamic list
• Transactional Emails
• Transactional SMS
• Order Tracking
• Dedicated IP
• Newsletter builder
• Marketing Automation
• Google Analytics Integration
The paid plans begin from $25 each month. Besides, you can also incorporate SMS to your business account, but the rates will vary contingent on your sending specifications. The pricing plans are as follows:
• 300 emails every month – $0
• 40,000 emails every month – $25
• 60,000 emails every month – $39
• 120,000- 350,000 emails every month – $66 to $173
• More than 350,000 emails every month – Customized
• Engaging newsletters to match your campaigns.
It helps you design newsletters with vital content to arouse your audience interest.
• Leverage marketing automation.
The platform offers eight unique automation workflow templates that you can utilize to speed up workflow and also enhance the user experience.
• Build dynamic lists.
You can create dynamic lists based on some pre-determined filters such as your search criteria. These lists are automatically updated every 24 hours.
• It has excellent tools for work.
SendinBlue uses relevant technologies to assist you in managing all your contacts effectively while ensuring enhanced communications with customers and prospects.
• Smart scheduling.
SendinBlue helps you eliminate all blind spots and pick only the ideal time to deliver those emails that you’ve carefully created.
• Optimize the send time of your email.
The application optimizes the click-through and open rates of your email by utilizing an algorithmic tool to select the best time to dispatch your message based on the date you choose.
• Advanced contact tools.
SendinBlue makes it pretty easy to grow your audience base and earn more conversions.
• Actionable analytics.
Some advanced tools, such as a heat map, together with the reliable statistics, will help you improve on your past campaigns.
• No guidance and instructions for beginners.
• Poor non-resident customer support.
• Several marketing tools are currently limited.
GetResponse is an email marketing service that was founded by Simon Grabowski, CEO of GetResponse. It provides you with yet another incredibly popular email marketing option. It’s effortless to work with and simplifies email advertising for absolute beginners and small businesses.
This platform comes with some excellent marketing automated tools which enable you to build automated adverts. With its drag and drop designer, you can segment contacts, design campaigns, and send content created for specific groups. All these tools assist you in designing effective adverts to increase your profits.
This platform comes with beautiful landing pages, active forms, tracking, autoresponders, and A/B testing. It also integrates with some third-party lead generation applications such as ZenDesk, Google Docs, SalesForce, and OptinMonster among others.
Support is offered by emails, phone, and live chat. The help segment is packed with free learning materials including guides, how-tos, webinars, videos, and others.
• Social sharing tools
• A wide collection of templates
• Autoresponder functionality
• Split testing
• Blog/ RSS to-email functionality
• responsive email designs
• comprehensive segmentation options
• in-depth reporting
• the ability to grow, host and import an email database
There are three major categories of Getresponse pricing plans – ‘Max’, ‘Email’, and ‘Pro’ and within each of them, several additional kinds of plan to select from based on your list size.
• 0 to 1,000 emails: $15 (‘Email’) / $165 (‘Max’) /$49 (‘Pro’)
• 1,001 to 2,500 emails: $25 (‘Email’) / $165 (‘Max’) / $49 (‘Pro’)
• 2,501 to 5,000 emails: $45 (‘Email’) / $165 (‘Max’) / $49 (‘Pro’)
• 5,001 to 10,000 emails: $65 (‘Email’) / $ 165 (‘Max’) / $75 (‘Pro’)
• 10,001 to 25,000 emails: $145 (‘Email’) / $255 (‘Max’) / $165 (‘Pro’)
• 25,001 to 50,000 emails: $250 (‘Email’) / $370 (‘Max’) / $280 (‘Pro’)
• 50,001 to 100,000 emails: $450 (‘Email’) / $580 (‘Max’) / $490 (‘Pro’)
In addition, there’s an “Enterprise” plan for the users with lists exceeding 100,000 email addresses. However, this beginss at $1199 every month, and the exact rates depend on your requirements. Significant discounts are also available if you pay in advance for 24 or 12 months of service (30% and 18% respectively).
• It comes with a useful landing page builder.
• The discounts you get when you’re paying upfront are pretty generous.
• Excellent marketing automated options.
• Its comprehensive split testing and reporting features are stable.
• Getresponse is typically cheaper than most of its competitors.
• Its webinar feature is a USP, which is not offered by any other similar products.
• It provides a reasonable approach when it comes to data segmentation.
• It enables you to add more subscribers to your mailing list both on a double opt-in and a single-opt-in basis.
• It allows you to send responsive emails and also preview smartphone editions of your e-newsletters.
• It offers the right approach when it comes to data segmentation.
• The CRM functionality is unique amongst the competing products.
• It offers 24/7 free support on all plans.
• The drag and drop builder for creating emails can be a little bit tricky.
• The data capturing forms offered are not responsive, and you can’t control when and where they are displayed on your site.
• CRM functionality needs to be significantly improved before it can replace standalone CRM products.
• Limited RSS-to-HTML e-newsletter template options.
• You can only utilize ‘web-safe’ fonts when using e-newsletters.
• The landing page adds-on doesn’t allow you to perform A/B tests.
• DKIM endorsement is only available on ‘Max’ plans.
• No phone support provided.
MailerLite refers to an email marketing service developed for businesses of all sizes. It was co-founded by Eimantas Norkūnas, developer, and Ignas Rubežius, a designer in 2010, the former proprietors of ITEMA, a website development and design agency. It comes with many incredible features making it easy for both professional and novice user to map out campaigns, schedule messages, and create emails.
Moreover, it has an email statistics functionality that will enable you to check essential aspects of your marketing such as conversion rates, clickthrough rates, and open rates. That way, you can quickly determine how you’ll increase customer engagement.
This software also comes with an API function that allows you to easily scale your platform down or up depending on their present requirements.
For convenience purposes, MailerLite can get deployed on-premise or via the cloud. They also provide 24/7 customer support to assist you in making the most out of this platform.
• Customer Surveys
• Dynamic Content
• Image Library
• WebForms/ Landing Pages
• Mobile Optimized Emails
• Analytics/ Reporting
• Template Management
• WYSIWYG Email Editor
• A/B Testing
• CAN-SPAM Compliance
• Drip Campaigns
• Event-Triggered Email
• Mailing List Management
MailerLite Pricing plans
• 0 to 1,000 emails: Forever free
• 1,001 to 2,500 emails: $10
• 2,501 to 5,000 emails: $20
• 5,001 to 10,000 emails: $35
• Cheap Pricing
• Powerful building and tracking tools
• Quick Support
• Forever Free Plan with No Credit Card
• It has a rigorous Approval System.
• There are hidden rules for the new account approvals.
• Lack of powerful features like synchronizing and tag-based international funneling system.
• Account halts system for CTR and low open rates
MailChimp is among the most common email marketing software providers across the world, mainly because they provide a forever free email advertising service plan.
This platform was founded in 2001 by Dan Kurzius and Ben Chestnut and comes with a pretty easy email builder, segmenting contacts into separate groups, a simple tracking primarily for analytics and autoresponders.
It also enables you to set up your delivery times based on the user’s timezones, and you can also set up segmenting according to geolocation.
You can effortlessly integrate MailChimp with Magento, Shopify, WordPress, and other platforms. MailChimp also offers support by live chat, email, and extensive tutorials knowledge-base.
• Email Beamer
• Email Templates
• Email Designer
• Multi-User Accounts
• Merge Tags
• Custom Forms
• Subscriber Profiles
• Segmentation and Groups
• Email Delivery
• Spam Filter Diagnostics
• Email Client Testing
• Delivery by Time Zone
• MailChimp Coupon Scanner
• Mobile Signup Forms
• A/B Testing
• MailChimp Editor
• MailChimp Snap
• MailChimp Mobile
• MailChimp VIPs
• SMS for Events
• Campaign Archives
• Social Profiles
• Social Sharing
MailChimp provides the following pricing arrangements:
• New Business Plan – Free
You can create beautiful and professional campaigns and also marketing automation without design or coding experience for free.
• Growing Business Plan – $10 per month
• Pro Marketer Plan – $199 every month
MailChimp also offers an additional plan with enterprise-level functionalities for high-volume senders such as multivariate testing, comparative reports, and more.
• It integrates with most third-party apps and services.
• A/B split testing support for broadcast emails.
• Nice e-commerce support.
• Well-designed email templates.
• It offers generous, free plan for clients with less than 2500 subscribers.
• Clear and fairly intuitive interface.
• Solid reporting.
• No support for tags.
• You can’t use it for live events such as webinars.
• Average form builder.
• Extremely list-centric which usually limit flexibility.
• Unable to design complex marketing automation.
• You are charged for all duplicate subscribers.
• Non-existent community.
Mad Mimi refers to an email marketing platform that allows users to send, track, and create e-newsletters. Gary Levitt founded it in 2009, and it comes with features such as Reports and Tracking, Delivery and Security, and List Management. Mad Mimi’s interface is pretty simple to use and brightly colored.
The key features are effortless to find due to the big buttons and large text links. If you are new to e-marketing, you will discover that creating autoresponder campaigns and sending e-newsletters with Mad Mimi is incredibly straightforward. This platform also offers two types of support: email support and a set of some searchable online resources.
• CRM Integration
• Email Marketing
• eCommerce Integration
• Third-Party Integration
• Social Media Integration
• Engagement Analytics
• Customizable Templates
• Reporting and Statistics
Mad Mimi pricing
Mad Mimi is incredibly competitively priced. There are four major plans, each with a few pricing sub-tiers.
• 0 to 500 emails – $10 per month.
• 501 to 1,000 emails – $12 per month.
• 1,001 to 2,500 emails – $16 per month.
• 2,501 to 5,000 emails – $27 per month.
• Allows hosting and sending e-newsletters to 10,000 emails at $42 each month
• 10,001 to 15,000 emails – $59 per month.
• 15,001 to 25,000 emails – $89 per month.
• 25,001 to 35,000 emails – $139 per month.
• Allows hosting and sending e-newsletters to a maximum of 50,000 contacts at $199 per month.
• 50,001 to 75,000 emails – $279 per month.
• 75,001 to 100,000 emails – $369 per month.
• 100,001 to 150,000 emails – $549 per month.
• 150,001 to 250,000 emails – $749 per month.
• 350,000 email addresses – $1,049 per month.
All the plans listed above enable you to send unlimited emails. The main difference between these four tiers is the speed. The more costly your plan is, the faster Mad Mimi platform will send all your emails out.
Mad Mimi Pros
• It’s the cheapest email software out there.
It is considerably cheaper than all the popular email marketing tools.
• Mad Mimi is pretty easy to use and doesn’t put off beginners to email marketing.
• It integrates with various third-party apps.
• It integrates with a wide range of available apps.
Mad Mimi Cons
• The autoresponder functionality is fairly limited.
• E-newsletters aren’t responsive (mobile friendly).
• There is only one email template available.
• There’s no free trial.
• Support is through email or live chat only, but Mad Mimi says that they can schedule calls through arrangement when necessary.
• You can’t do A/B split testing.
Email marketing applications are among the most cost-effective marketing programs for businesses of all sizes. That’s because email campaigns give you full control, are pretty easy to manage, and enables you to set up direct contact with all your customers.
However, it’s critical to understand that most of your success when using email marketing platforms depends fully on the email marketing application you select since they are responsible for ensuring that your emails get delivered on time.
If you’re not keen, you might end up paying lots of money for poor deliverability and fewer features. Your ideal email marketing software allows you to build highly engaging emails.
Moreover, it also allows you to segment the users into groups, track your email campaigns’ performance, and manage your contacts. Most importantly, the right email marketing software ensures that all your email messages do not go in the spam folder.